- How to Stay Healthy in Autumn Weather17 Oct 2016
- Healthy Eating and Juice Plus+03 Oct 2016
- Treating Stress and Anxiety with Acupuncture18 Mar 2016
- Energy Pathways of Chinese Medicine18 Jan 2016
- Take Charge of Your Health and Wellbeing14 Feb 2014
- Insomnia: Sleep Better with Acupuncture and Herbs18 Jan 2014
About Janet Barrows, MSOM, L.Ac.
I am a California State Licensed Acupuncturist practicing acupuncture and integrative medicine in Santa Rosa and throughout Sonoma County. My practice includes acupuncture, natural herbs, facial rejuvenation, nutrition, and medical qigong. I earned my Master of Science in Oriental Medicine from the Acupuncture and Integrative Medical College—Berkeley.
I chose my particular Chinese medical school intentionally, because the training included hundreds of hours of Western medical classes. I can talk with my patients and their physicians in the Western terminology that we are all familiar with, and then I can apply the traditional Chinese medicine to help them.